• No cost to you (WMUMC pays a transaction fee)
• Choice of payment options (ACH transfer from your checking or savings account or use your debit or credit card). Please note that, although Warwick accepts credit cards, we encourage you to live a debt-free lifestyle. When/if you use a credit card, we ask you to only give to Warwick if you have cash in your bank account to cover your contribution. Please also note that an ACH transfer from your checking or savings account costs Warwick .5% of the gift amount which is less than the 3.25% cost for a debit or credit card transaction. So, while we welcome all contributions, you may want to consider using the ACH transfer when choosing your method of payment.
• Choice of scheduling options (immediate payment, future payment on a specified date, or recurring payment (weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly or quarterly)).
• Option to set up email reminders to notify you when it’s time to make your contribution.
• Give to any of Warwick’s ministries, by way of regular offerings, seasonal offerings, special offerings or memorial gifts.
• A receipt for each transaction that can be printed and placed in the offering plate.
• Set up your own user account for regular contributions, or use our guest account for one-time contributions (note that guest contributions can only be made via debit or credit card).
• View or print a statement of your contributions (statement lists online contributions only, available for user accounts only).
• Update your personal details or amend / cancel your contribution schedule at any time (available for user accounts only). You retain complete control over your giving and no-one at Warwick has any access to your banking or debit / credit card information.