For over 40 years Page Williams, the Director of Music Ministries, has been leading the music ministry of WMUMC. Page has a plethora of experience and she has been teaching people to sing, play piano, and play bells for numerous years. No matter what your skill level come on out and try a choir and Page will help you find your place. There are many opportunities for people of all ages ranging from children – older adults.
Early Childhood Musik School of Warwick Memorial UMC – open house scheduled for Saturday, April 25th, 2015 from 9:30am to 12noon. Special free classes at 10am and 11am – if you have children from birth to age 9 who have an interest in music, you should stop by and check it out.
* Cherub Choir: 4 yr. olds – 1st Grade
– rehearses Wednesdays: 4:15-4:45pm
* Junior Choir: 2nd-5th grade
– rehearses Wednesdays: 4:45-5:25pm
* Youth Choir:
6th-12th grade youth
– rehearses Sundays 5-5:45pm
* Praise Choir (high school – adults):
Sings primarily at 8:30am Traditional service
– rehearses Mondays, 7:30-9pm
* Chancel Choir ( high school – adults): Sings primarily at 11:15am Traditional Service
– rehearses Wednesdays, 7:30-9pm
* Jubilate Ringers – 3rd-6th Grade Ringers (For all beginners): Any interested youth or adult who would like to learn to ring is welcome to come and rehearse with this group.
– rehearses Wednesdays 5:25-5:45pm
* Laudamus Te Ringers: Experienced ringers 6th-12th grade
– rehearses Sundays, 4:30-5pm
* Gloria Dei Ringers: Experienced Youth/Adult ringers
– rehearses Tuesdays, 7:30-8:30pm
Each week at The Lampstand (an Emergent Worship Service at WMUMC) the Praise Band leads worship. This service begins at 8:50am- 9am with prayer and praise. The service continues from 9-10am with worship, preaching, and reading the Word of God. The Sacrament of Holy Communion is shared every other week.
– Band practices are every Wednesday from 7-9pm.
– For more information contact Kerri Hardwick the Lampstand Band Director.